Energise Social Media, a company owned and managed by Dr. Jim Hamill and Vincent Hamill, provide an integrated range of social media services for building sustained business growth and profitability, delivered to the very highest international standards and fully customised for your business:
- Social Media Audit/Performance Evaluation
- Social Media Strategy Development
- Social Media Management and Implementation
- Executive Mentoring, Education, Training and CPD
- Social Media Monitoring/Listening
- Competitor Analysis
- Social Media and Internationalisation
Over the last few years, and working with a diverse range of clients from different sectors (large and small), we have developed an approach to Social Media that quite simply works.
Social Media Planning Pays: Over the last few years, and working with a diverse range of clients from different sectors (large and small), we have developed an approach to Social Media that quite simply works. The approach, which is based on our combined 40 years experience of International Business, is based on four key principles:
- Social Media Planning Pays – you need an agreed social media vision, strategy and action plan for ‘getting there’. Our approach, based on the Social Media Development Cycle, will ensure that your social media activites are delivered ‘on time, within budget‘ and that agreed business goals and objectives are achieved. Our approach will ensure that your social media activites are fully aligned behind and supportive of agreed business goals and objectives.
- Be ‘Business Led’ – social media can be a lot of fun; it is ‘exciting and sexy’. However, it also needs to deliver real business benefits and Return on Investment. In agreement with your senior management team, we will develop a series of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and targets to be used in measuring the on-going success and business impact of your social media activities to ensure that high ROI is being achieved.
- Performance Measurement – based on the above, we will use advanced Social Media Monitoring tools to produce regular reports on your overall social media performance and business impact using a Balanced Scorecard approach.
- Be ‘Customer Led’ – success in social media really comes down to three very simple questions: Who are our customers? Where do they ‘hang out’ on social media? How can we best ‘engage’ and ‘energise’ them?
Energise Social Media, provide an integrated range of social media services for building sustained business growth and profitability.
A Web 2.0/Social Media evangelist, academic, author, consultant and executive trainer, Jim is widely recognised as a leading international expert on social media strategy development for building sustained customer and competitive advantage.
With over 25 years experience in e-business, Jim has successfully delivered on a broad range of consultancy assignments around the World, with clients ranging from SMEs to multinational organisations such as the World Bank, United Nations Centre on Transnational Corporations, Economist Intelligence Unit, International Labor Office, European Union, Russian Foundation for SME Development and others. He has held Visiting Professorships or delivered Senior Executive Programmes in the US, Singapore, Hong-Kong, Malaysia, China, Norway, Italy, Lithuania, Latvia, France, Iceland, Malta, Russia and the UAE. Author of several books and numerous papers, he is a fully accredited EU Expert on ICT/e-Business strategy. A very experienced academic, business consultant and management educator providing clients with the ‘Customer Led 360 Vision, Strategy and Action’ essential for success in a dynamic Web 2.0/Social Media environment.
Dr. Jim Hamill is an acknowledged expert in Web 2.0/Social Media having successfully delivered on a wide range of consultancy projects in both the UK and internationally.