Embedded below are the key findings from the ‘State of Digital Scotland Survey (2012)’. This online survey was conducted in Autumn of last year and asked Senior Decision Makers and Business Leaders in Scotland questions covering the following topic areas:
- Their use of the Web and e-marketing
- Use of Social Media and Social Business
- The Cloud and Mobile Internet
- Internationalisation and the Internet
- Future plans and the Impact of Digital Technology
We welcome your views and any observations you may have on these initial findings. In future posts we will explore this and other research as we attempt to understand the ‘State of Digital’ in Scotland and the implications for your organisation.
If for any reason you cannot see these slides please click here
We look forward to your comments.
Alan, Jim and Vincent